ACCESS provides services to our members and non-members in two major areas, core services and non-core services. Core services are those services mandated by the Ohio legislature to be provided to public schools and those services on which ACCESS' state subsidy funding is based. Non-core services are those services requested, above and beyond the core services, by our customers.
- Education Management Information System (EMIS) Services
- Fiscal (USAS, USPS, EIS) Services
- Library (SIRSI, Cat, Cat Jr.) Services
- Network (Internet and E-mail) Services
- Student Services (DASL, ProgressBook, IEPAnywhere)
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Video Conferencing